Pallium Canada is actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and will provide updates as new information becomes available.
As we all adjust to new precautions, Pallium would like to highlight a few actions we are taking:
For our LEAP Partners
- As of now, LEAP courses continue to be held at the discretion of our Partners.
- Pallium encourages its partners to follow the advice and guidance of their local public health units in terms of prevention and preparedness.
- Pallium will be following the advice of the Public Health Agency of Canada and other health authorities to ensure we are aligned with their guidance. PHAC has assessed the public health risk associated with coronavirus as low for Canada but we recognize this could change quite rapidly and Pallium will respond accordingly.
- If partners decide to cancel LEAP courses on the advice of their administration and/or local public health units, Pallium will support its partners in re-booking courses in the future.
- If Partners choose to postpone LEAP courses due to COVID-19, current course fee rates will be honoured upon rescheduling. We are also offering our Partners the option to pre-pay for course fees associated with courses that are postponed due to COVID-19.
For our LEAP learners
- Pallium will not enforce the cancellation fee for individual learners in LEAP courses who cancel their participation due to the COVID-19 pandemic (e.g., feeling ill, required at work, etc.).
- Pallium will support individual learners to re-book in a new course later this spring.
For the latest information and updates related to coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the Public Health Agency of Canada website.