Pallium is pleased to offer LEAP Online as an alternative to Partners who have made the difficult decision to cancel or postpone their LEAP courses scheduled to take place in March and April. We want to offer a flexible option for Partners to be able to continue to offer important training related to palliative and end-of-life care to support the continuity of your teams’ professional development activities.
What is LEAP Online?
- 16 self-directed and interactive online modules completed at your own pace (approximately 8 hours of work).
- Approximately four 1-hour online webinars led by LEAP facilitators where learners will work through cases and discuss learnings from online modules. A Pallium team member will participate in the webinars to offer coordination and technical support.
- LEAP Online is not currently accredited for physician continuing education credits, but we are working with our partners to expedite the accreditation process.
- Participants will receive a LEAP certificate of completion and an electronic copy of the Pallium Palliative Pocketbook.
- All of Pallium’s existing telephone and online support functions will be available to individual LEAP Online learners.
Who is LEAP Online for?
LEAP Online is for all health care professionals (e.g. nurses, physicians, pharmacists, social workers, personal care aides, etc.), whether you are a part of one of our Partner organizations or you are an individual looking for a flexible training option related to palliative care.
Contact us to learn more
Contact Pallium to learn more about this new, flexible learning option and to discuss how this program can work for you, including our introductory pricing and special discounts for Partners that have had to cancel planned LEAP courses.
Call 1-833-888-LEAP (5327)
The chat box can be found at the bottom right corner on any page on Pallium Central, or pallium.ca.