An education solution for medical, nursing and other health schools.
LEAP™ Under/Post-Graduate provides medical, nursing and other health school educators with access to all LEAP™ course content, tools and resources to use in their undergraduate or post-graduate courses.
LEAP™ Under/Post-Graduate was designed to be responsive to different curricula being taught in medical, nursing and other health schools across Canada. Educators have access to all LEAP™ modules and can select based on their students’ learning needs.
LEAP™ Under/Post-Graduate is available in English only.
Who is it for?
LEAP™ Under/Post-Graduate is ideal for educators and administrators who want to build the skill and competency of their students to provide a palliative care approach.
Educators will have access to:
- All LEAP™ modules and content.
- Educational videos, online modules, and case studies.
- Pallium to help connect you with LEAP™ facilitators who can lead modules or coach your educators on how to teach module content.
- Being aware
- Taking ownership
- Gastrointestinal, nutrition and hydration
- Advance Care Planning
- Respiratory symptoms
- Psychosocial and spiritual care
- Essential conversations
- Last days and hours
- Palliative sedation
- Resources and quality improvement