An education solution for medical, nursing and other health schools.
LEAP Under/Post-Graduate provides medical, nursing and other health school educators with access to all LEAP course content, tools and resources to use in their undergraduate or post-graduate courses.
LEAP Under/Post-Graduate was designed to be responsive to different curricula being taught in medical, nursing and other health schools across Canada. Educators have access to all LEAP modules and can select based on their students’ learning needs.
LEAP Under/Post-Graduate is available in English only.
Who is it for?
LEAP Under/Post-Graduate is ideal for educators and administrators who want to build the skill and competency of their students to provide a palliative care approach.
Educators will have access to:
- All LEAP modules and content
- Educational videos, online modules, and case studies
- Pallium to help connect you with LEAP facilitators who can lead modules or coach your educators on how to teach module content
- Being aware
- Taking ownership
- Gastrointestinal, nutrition and hydration
- Advance Care Planning
- Respiratory symptoms
- Psychosocial and spiritual care
- Essential conversations
- Last days and hours
- Palliative sedation
- Resources and quality improvement